One of my findings of living in Texas is that everyone LOVES Dr. Pepper. Like so much so that its the only Soda they will drink, well next to Coca-Cola. If a restaurant doesn't have Dr. Pepper and only Pepsi products its not good. I find it amusing. So the other day at lunch my co-workers and I had the Dr. Pepper discussion. Some of them like Diet Dr. Pepper and some like regular Dr. Pepper. Here are some fun facts:
- It was invented in Waco, TX (on a side not whenever I think of Waco, TX, I automatically think of David Koresh and the cult. I always think of it as Wacko instead of Waco)
- Corporate office is in Plano, TX
- You're supposed to have one at 10, 2, and 4
- You can make "Hot Dr. Pepper" which is warmed up Dr. Pepper with a lemon slice.
- It doesn't contain prune juice (so if you feel regular after drinking Dr. Pepper its probably another reason)
- The contents are certified Kosher
Just some fun facts about Dr. Pepper.
BTW I don't really drink Soda and when I do I usually have Diet Coke or Sprite. Its b/c caffene gives me migraines. I usually have 1 Soda a week.