Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Totally Awkward Tuesday

Yay TAT will go on. Thanks Tova.

This happened to me last week. Hubs and I are planning a trip back to the Midwest and I've been emailing and FB all of the "important" people that we are coming. By important I mean the ones that I really want to see and hang out with.
My old boss and I still have contact with each other and we're pretty good friends. We should be we shared an office for 3 years. I told him that we were planning on coming back and he said he was going to pick us up at the airport. (its 3 hrs away) kinda weird but whatev. Anyway Hubs wanted me to email old boss and make sure that he was for sure going to pick us up.
I told Hubs yeah I'll email him plus I have to tell him about the crazy dream I had too. (I'm known for these outrageous and very detailed dreams)
So I email old boss (I'm waiting for the moment I type old balls or something) and I tell him about the dream. Basically it was riding in his truck but I was driving and he was in the back. No big deal.
Old boss emails back. I wish you were in the back with me we'd have fun.
WTF... Weird...I think not. I in no way, ewww, ewww, ewww!
What do you say to that? Thank god it was over email and I could just not respond from it.
Thanks Tova for keeping TAT

No comments:

Post a Comment