Tuesday, May 5, 2009

busy busy busy

I've been very busy lately and for some reason can't seem to think where the last 2 weeks have gone. Does anyone remember them? I look back at the calendar and remember what I did but it seems like that was yesterday not 2 weeks ago. Anyway a lot is going on and a lot continues to go on. One day falling into the next.

I'm looking forward to the end of the month when I get to see my nieces and nephews. Oh how I miss seeing them! I will be busy traveling East and then headed back home and then on to the Mid-west. My dogs will be missing us too!

I think I should be entitled to go shopping for my travels. I already have an idea of what I want to buy. Now I have to convince my husband that I need all the things I want. I will need all the luck I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment