Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Married and Dating?

So there's this website that is like all the dating websites except its for married people. The creator of the company started it because he felt that a lot of married people use the dating websites so why not make one exclusively for people that want to have an affair. This way both parties know what they're getting into.
The only reason I heard about this website is because TEXAS was the only state that showed the commercial during the Super Bowl. Apparently this website is very big internationally and Texas is the one state that has the most clients compared to all the other states. How sad is that??
BTW...I'm sure you can figure out what the website is called...I'm not promoting it..
I guess by me talking about it I might be promoting it and I realize that but I'm still not for it!

Here's the commercial.



No comments:

Post a Comment