Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random Thoughts

So I'm bored and I have done just about everything possible to be unbored and its not working. So I thought I would a blog on random thoughts in my head (well of course they're in my head that would be weird if the thoughts were in your head) Ok anyway here goes........

How come 5 gum doesn't lose flavor? I usually get sick of chewing it and spit it out after about an hour but it still has flavor.
Oh and I love to spit gum out of the car window. I don't know why but I think its really cool and fun.
I'm very happy today for obvious reasons....ITS THURSDAY!!!!! I'm excited to watch The Office tonight.
What would one do if Michael was really their boss. I think I would go nuts or die from laughing all the time. I do know that I would have great stories for Totally Awkward Tuesdays though.

Sorry I had to answer some emails.
Drumming my fingers is fun. I often try to do a different random beat when I do it but I always end up doing the same format, pointer finger, middle finger, ring finger, pinky.
Valentines day is Saturday I would tell what I plan on getting my Hubby but he reads this so I won't. Haha fooled ya!!
This blog is letting him really know what he married', the crazy girl. J/k. Maybe.
ANyway I hate Valentines day! I think its dumb. But I still want presents for it. But nothing overboard. This guy this morning on the radio was spending over $500 on his wife of 1year! That's crazy. He got her a watch and a necklace.
I think this post just went way too random so I'm going to stop now and leave you with these thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment