Monday, February 23, 2009

Totally Awkward Tuesday


Here's some back story before I get started with the Awkwardness. I am able to sleep with my eyes open. I have been able to do this since I was a baby. I perfected this in junior high/high school so I could sleep in really boring classes.


Ok so here's the story....




I think this happened when I was in junior high or freshman/sophomore in high school. My sister was back from college visiting. I know that it was either a Sat/Sunday afternoon.


I was laying on the couch watching TV and must have fell asleep. My sister came into the room and started to talk to me. About 5 minutes into the conversation she realized that I wasn't paying attention to her. She walked up to me and waved her hand in front of my face. When I didn't blink or respond she then jumped back and concluded that I was sleeping with my eyes open. It freaked her out.


After I woke up later that afternoon she told me what happened while I was sleeping. We laughed and she said that was really freaky and AWKWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment