Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Tooth



I have a severe sweet tooth. I can be sitting watching TV and out of the blue I will look at Hubby and say I have a craving for......(insert whatever dessert). He just laughs at me. Its bad, I'm a dentist's dream patient! I love sugar. I'm not diabetic, I'm borderline Hypoglycemic, but otherwise I love sweets. I can sit and eat a bag of candy and not stop, and then complain about a tummy ache. I know not to eat all the candy but its soo good. I love anything chocolate or gooey or syrupy. Sometimes I think I should open a bakery. But I know that I couldn't b/c I would want to eat everything I sell. So now you're wondering why I'm blogging about this....



Well I have had a craving for cheesecake, and Hubby doesn't like cheesecake, so it makes it hard to bake a whole cheesecake and have to eat it all by myself. Not that I'm complaining but usually my craving only lasts until its satisfied and then I move on to the next craving. Very crazy. I think Hubby has a hard time keeping up with my odd cravings.

The other thing I've been craving is carrot cake. I'm not sure why but it sounds supper yummy. Maybe its the cream cheese frosting. Maybe I could be the new spokes person for Philadelphia cream cheese? I dunno what the deal is.

But I'm super happy I found my Starburst Jelly beans! I love this time of year when all the Easter Candy is out. Tummy watch out you're gonna start hurting!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment