Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Monday....

Not so good to me. Well its cold here and I know people up North will wonder what's wrong with me. Its a high of 60 today when its normally 80. I'm a little cold and I'm super tired.
The dogs slept on my half of the bed last night so about every 2 hours I woke up trying to get comfortable and fall back asleep. By 5am the cars started to pass by and wake me up. Between the snoozing of the alarm and the cars passing by I got a little extra sleep.
I am happy b/c its my short day today. I have a Doctor's appointment this afternoon so I get to leave work early. Yay! Right now all I can think about is sleep. I want to crawl back into my bed and go to sleep.
I even thought about calling in to work today so that I could sleep later. But I didn't. Hopefully this week isn't too terribly boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment