Friday, April 10, 2009

Stunt Driving

I was thinking about this the other day on the way home from work. My commute is about an hour so I have a lot of time to think about things. It takes at least 20 minutes to get out of the city that my office is. I blame the drivers around me not having quick reflexes. The light turns green and they sit, then 3 seconds later the cars start to slowly move. It sucks. SUCKS!

Anyway I was thinking about how cool it would be to learn to be a stunt driver. I thought of this as I'm heading down the 4 lane highway and thinking if I had to do a U-turn it would be a lot cooler if I hit the e-brake and cranked the wheel. Oh how great to watch the driver's faces around me. Only problem is my luck I would end up rolling the car cuz I was driving too fast. Then I would have to explain to Hubby why I rolled the car. Being bored and wanting to see what would happen is not a good excuse. I still think it would be damn cool.

The other scenario I thought of was having people in the car with me that didn't know I was a stunt driver and doing the e-brake parallel park thing. That would be totally kick ass awesome. I know the looks on their faces would be priceless!

I can't wait for Tova's Totally Awkward Tuesday next week cuz I have a hilarious story that involves the Hubby. Its great. The ladies I work with were brought to tears!
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment